Roleplay Rules Aug 22, 2011 11:05:15 GMT -5
Post by Hayvn on Aug 22, 2011 11:05:15 GMT -5
1) Candidates: Candidates must be searched from a Hold before coming to the Weyr, unless Weyrborn, in which case they must stand before a Search Dragon before being permitted to participate in a Hatching. You may list that they already have stood before a SearchDragon or that they have already been searched to the Weyr. If you post and no one responds, then let me, a Rider, or another staff member know and we will see to it that someone is sent to pick up your Candidate and any others which might be in your thread.
Candidates are never younger than 12 Turns and never older than 22 Turns. The most common age for a Candidate is 15 to 17, with older than 17 being more common than younger 12 Turns.
Candidate lessons are not required, but it is required that your character participate in at least two to three Threads before standing at a hatching so that I can get to know them and how you play them.
Sexual relations are frowned upon in the Weyr. A pregnant character will not be allowed to stand and may not even be allowed to attend the Hatching.
2) Riders/Handlers in Training: Weyrlings and Wherlings are not permitted to have intimate relationships until after they graduate. If they are caught, it may result in having your character be a Weyrling or Wherling longer than teh required 10 and a half months of training.
For your character to graduate to a Rider or WherHandler, it is required that your character be present or attend at least 1 lesson, which will be started once we have a Weyrlingmaster and, for Wherlings, a Wherling master.
3) Relationships: Do not have any character force themselves on another in any form unless their is consent from both RPers. They may flirt and the like, but you must respect the other Rper and their wishes. If they don't want their character being forced on, then don't do it. If you have a character participating in Flight, then it is up to the Rper of the dragoness to choose her victor.
In the case of Queen Flights, I ask that you sure you know what you are doing before you participate in or start a Flight. This means, make sure that, for Queens, if they are to fly that participants be active characters played by active members who would show loyalty to the site and skill in dealing with people or rping. Also please fade to black after perhaps a kiss or something. There is to be no playing out of sexual actions in any rp.
4) Playing Characters: Do not play a character until after they are approved.
5) Pets: Pets can be in separate threads from their owners and may appear and disappear as you wish... but don't get carried away. If they do this all the time, the ability will be taken away.
6) Ranks: To get a ranking color, you can apply for it if there are open positions or Impress one at a Hatching. However, if you start out with multiple high rankers or shinies, you are less likely to Impress any at all. You may have no more than one King dragon that you create unless there is a special exception of some kind. Same rule appleis to flitters and Whers.