Character Rules Aug 22, 2011 11:04:43 GMT -5
Post by Hayvn on Aug 22, 2011 11:04:43 GMT -5
1) Perfections and Flaws: No character can be absolutely perfect. They must have at least one flaw. Whether this is a physical flaw or a personality flaw is up to you. However, most people have multiple flaws, both personality and physical, and in the interest of realism, this is preferred. You will be told if your character does not follow this rule, which will result in a character that will not and cannot be accepted until the problem is fixed.
2) Appearences: There are no fanciful hair colors - no blue, purple, or flame red. Eyes can't be strange hues either - like white. Please keep it realistic! However, if you want to have your character buy some berry-based hair dye (which costs marks, which will be listed under "special items" in the Weyr Shop), then you can after you start Rping them. However, this only lasts for about a Turn before you must buy more dye.
3) Pets: Pets must be bought with marks from the Weyr Store in order for your character to be created with them. Otherwise, it is best to wait for a Hatching in the case of Flitters as you don't have to pay if they are from a Hatching. You may also wish to wait until there is a litter or runnerbeast colt available, as the price may be less.
4) Folk: Holdfolk and weyrfolk can be of any age, but they always have some kind of occupation or rank,whether it is just that they are a child, in which case they are a student of something, or they already have a craft.
5) Flitter Trainers//Wyvern Handlers: These characters may have up to 9 pets and do not have to pay for up to five of them as this is what will be considered the standard number of pets for a starting out Flitter Trainer or Wyvern Handler. They may acquire more in time if you actively play them and are here frequently.